תעודת הוראה באנגלית
מרכזת: פרופ' עפרה ענבר
English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Teaching Certificate at TAU
English is used today as a language of communication media and research the world over and as such English teachers are of wide demand .
We invite you to join the Teacher Education Department in Tel Aviv University School of Education to engage in comprehensive studies towards a teaching certificate (תעודת הוראה) in teaching English for Israeli junior high and high schools.
The program is both theoretical and practical and includes an intensive teaching experience module designed to provide students with the best tools for effective English classroom instruction in Israeli schools.
The program can be completed in one or two years.
Why Choose the EFL Certification Program?
- Language teaching is a meaningful and exciting career.
- Given the status of English as an international language, there are numerous possibilities for English teachers.
- Trained skilled EFL teachers are in great demand in Israel and worldwide.
- Classes are taught by experienced professionals creating the best environment for academic and professional training and personal growth.
- TAU's EFL teaching certificate is a prestigious one, thus helps our novice teachers find teaching positions easily.
Who is the EFL Certification Program at TAU meant for?
The program is designed for holders of a degree in English related subject areas such as Literature or Linguistics. The program is also tailored toward students in their third year of undergraduate studies and offers specialized programs for holders of advanced degrees in the above areas.
For further information, please contact the Students' Office at the School of Education:
Orly Malamud 03-6408460 firstname.lastname@example.org
Gila Levy-Naveh 03-6406045 email@example.com